Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend Festivities





Phew!! Sunday night already! The weekend went by so fast! We stayed pretty busy! Friday night I helped Diane, my sister in law, get ready for the big 5th Birthday party she was having at her house.

Saturday morning was the autism walk. It was at Reliant Stadium where the Texans play. It was a neat experience, very hard to see so many autistic children. It makes you feel good to know that you are trying to help make a difference! Our team of walkers raised over $3,000 and I was very excited to have contributed nearly $600 from my supporters!! Thanks to everyone who donated and supported us in the walk. We really appreciate it!

After the autism walk, we had Christian's birthday party. There was probably about 40 people there and we got a good look at what you do when you have kids...go to other kids bday parties every weekend :) THere were a bunch of couples there that we enjoy so we got to spend some time with them. They had a huge blow up bouncing thing, that was a huge hit!

Aaron and I went to Church this morning and went and looked at a few Open Houses, I dont think that ever gets old!! We have a busy week ahead. I have to go do a mini training about 30 minutes away for work on Tuesday. We are anxious for Friday to get here....to get the Bar Results. HOpefully next weekend will be a celebration weekend!

Anyways, gonna go hang with the hubby! Have a great week!




No comments: