I sent out pics but I left these out for only a select few who have heard of my late night escapades, which have included drunk dialing my parents, my aunt, my sisters....so needless to say 6 glasses of wine later, Aaron had his hands full!
The main picture above is probably nearing that glass #6. Then we have put the wine down for a bit and have decided to request the new (well semi-new) Timbaland song and I insist that Aaron should be on the dance floor with me....so the next string of pics are of me trying to convince him it is a GREAT idea to be dancing with me :)
And yes, once I got home, I got SUPER tired and i was laying on the bed and somehow my silky dress managed to slide me right off the bed....and Aaron came and captured that moment....and yes I was STILL laughing!
Okay...so that is probably the most time I will ever have to spend on the BLOG :) But Aunt K, you said you wanted more pics!
Anyways...hope you enjoyed! Obviously I am not shy about sharing!
Now let's get back to the real business matters....the shows tonight!
Dancing: Very good again! I really like the little blonde girl and her partner. She always manages to do great! Jennie Garth is still one of my favorites just because she was Kelly from 90210.
The Bachelor: Umm... I definitely don't like him as much this week. He always says, "Let's go have some fun." The girls are dumb as usual. I like the girl from Newnan, GA and I actually still like the Phoenix Suns Dancer who brought her portfolio along. Other than that not many to speak of.
I have to tell you about this very cool program that my gymnastics teammates/alumni are doing for the current team. We are starting this mentorship program where alumni volunteered to be paired up with a current team member. We had a conference call about it tonight, and I think it is going to be great! We want to be able to help those transition and be there as a sounding board since we have already gone through what they are now....so I have a freshman from Florida. Should be fun!
Geez...alright I better hit the sack!
I need to update more often, I have too much to say!
Be back soon!

1 comment:
Just got a chance to check out the posts since the ATL visit. The wedding series or "Mare Gone Wild" is hilarious and very Mare.
Love the house - I've been looking at ones like that - they're homey but have lots of space. If not this one you'll find one you love.
Thanks for keeping me in the loop - Love AK
Post a Comment