Well I had to post the cute pics of my hubby who played in a charity golf tournament today with some guys from church. Apparently they had the highest handicap, but they managed to win the whole thing. They each got a trophy :) It had been awhile since Aaron had busted out the clubs though...so he was rusty. They had a good time though! The course was one where I guess each hole resembled holes of famous courses...like there was one from the Masters. Very cool!
Also...we went and looked at an open house yesterday and I fell in love with it! We both loved it and think it would be a great starter home. We have to look further into it though! I love to dive right in, so now I have to be realistic! And supposedly there is an offer in the works :( It only went on the market last week. Here are some pics...I just love it!









1 comment:
Wow, Mare...what a cute house! Good luck with it. I love the backyard.
Post a Comment