Aaron and I have been looking into some more houses. I LOVE HOUSE HUNTING! He took me driving around for 2 hours yesterday and then we found this one that is super cute that our realtor showed us. It is more of a traditional home with lots of upgrades, but we would also get to do some stuff like painting and all that to it. Just like HGTV!! We are going back out tomorrow to look at some more houses with our realtor. FUN! We are keeping our minds open and looking into all of our options. We are trying to figure out if we want to have more house (meaning more money) or less house (and we have more money to do other things, like traveling --- DID I HEAR VEGAS??) Some of these houses could be less than our current rent! We are having a great time looking that is for sure!
Well back to my football games...I will leave you with a pic of the most recent house that we looked at..we would paint the shutters black :) It is very cute. They took out a wall in between two of the rooms and made the master really big for a house this size! It has a really nice backyard and updated kitchen.

No comments:
Post a Comment