Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happenings....

Alright, well I posted my older post, but I thought I would update on the latest....even though there is not that much going on right now. I am staying super busy with work, which I like. Aaron is working tons and tons of hours...he has already put in an 8 hour day by 2 pm...and he usually is working until about 5. We will hear about the Bar exam a week from Friday. So please say your prayers for us to get great news!

Our house hunt has slowed down. We wanted to wait and at least know Bar results. The one house that I really loved, the guy was a jerk and told us if we couldnt offer a certain amount, than don't even bother. I am not stressed about it though because I know the perfect house will be out there when we are ready for it!

One cool thing that some of my teammates from PSU started was a mentorship program. I volunteered to be a mentor and I had my first call this past weekend. She is the cutest thing, a girl from Florida who actually has a lot in common with me. The idea of the program was to help Freshman in the transition process, to have an outlet/resource outside of their "world" but with someone who has been through it. I really like the concept and I think it will be very beneficial on both ends. I like giving back!

We are going out to dinner tomorrow night with a couple that Aaron grew up with the guy...they were actually at our wedding. We don't typically hang out with them, but I am looking forward to it, they are really sweet.

Oh a quick Reality update...I about lost it when Marie Osmond fainted the other night on DWTS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. It is crazy how good they are! I was ready for Mark Cuban to leave, even though he was pretty charismatic. Oh and the Bachelor..sure is getting good. I am such a dork!

Phew...okay thats it for now!

No comments: