Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weekend Ventures

I am going to post this anyways, even thought I meant to post it a week ago with pictures. For some reason they wouldnt upload. SO this is a week and a half old news. I will update more recent in a bit.

I went to a pumpkin patch this weekend with Christian and Diane and it was too cute! they had the bouncy play things and we all got pumpkins for us to carve. I have included some pics from the trip. I had a snow cone for the first time in forever. Made me think of Tropical snow and Island Chill from our childhood...Trish, sara?? Remember those places?? Trish I think we used to get Blue hawaiis??


Monday was my brother in law's birthday and yesterday was Christian's 5th birthday, so we have been some celebrating fools!

Okay I better get back to work!

Ta Ta for now!

No comments: