Friday, October 26, 2007

BUSY WEEKEND

YAY !!!! Always love Fridays :) Aaron and I went down to this couple's house last night, Kristin and Troy, and had drinks at their house and then went to a little sports bar for pizza. It was really fun, we had a great time!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us! I am going to help Diane, my sister in law get ready for Christian's 5th Birthday party. We are going to make a huge cake with Super Hero emblems all over it. I think they are getting a moonwalk/jumpy thing. (NOt sure of the technical name!). Tomorrow morning we are have the Autism Walk and then the birthday part. I already mentioned my excitement for the PSU/OSU football game tomorrow night. I am PSYCHED!!

Sunday I think we are going to go around and look at open houses...this house hunting thing never gets old!

No comments: