Okay just for the record, I am extremely disappointed in my Nittany Lions this weekend...they have now extended the losing streak to Michigan to 9 times straight...that is not a good stat! Three field goals for us...what an exciting game! Anywho....
On other matters, let's talk about my favorite night of TV...Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor. DWTS (that is how they abbreviate in the magazines) was SOOO good. I just love that show! I was really initially only excited about Jennie Garth being the huge 90210 fan that I was...but all of the girls were actually really good. Tonight are the guys! On to the Bachelor...I really like him (S and T will probably make fun of me, because I usually do!). He seems down to earth...who knows right? But the girls! Why don't they know how to act?? I mean that drunk Melissa girl...how embarrassing. I always think of how horrible it will be for these girls to go to work the next day after everyone has seen them acting like a fool on TV. Not sure if I have any favorites at this point...
Alright, I welcome any opinions and thoughts on the shows!
Gotta get back to work!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay Mare!! I love the blog. It's like sitting on the couch and talking to you. Now I know that I didn't even have to ask you about your reality TV fall 2007 on Saturday - it was all on the blog! I have DWTS on in the background. Mark Cuban is SO obnoxious. All I would ask for are more pictures. But not of Aaron's surgery.... :) Love you!
Post a Comment