Well I was "inspired" to start "blogging" from my cousin Kate...I have thoroughly enjoyed reading hers regularly. I feel like it has helped me stay in touch with what is going on in her life. I like seeing all the pictures and staying up to date. So I thought I would try and do the same.
I am staying busy with work these days! I did just get a new hair cut. I will post a picture later to show it off! :) I got brave and was definitely inspired by my new favorite celebrity Posh Spice :)
We will be heading to Atlanta next week for one of my best friend's weddings, Courtney. We are looking forward to it. Will be a fun but busy weekend! Hopefully we will be able to see as many people as we can while there!
Alright well I better get back to work, I will eventually hopefully have more exciting things going on to BLOG about in the future!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the haircut. Very stylish...although to really be like Posh, you need to quit smiling. :)
Do love love the haircut. If you watched Oprah today you will see that it is also very Jenny McCarthy-ish. Great show on autism - I'm sure your sister in law saw it. We just want to keep up with the Whites - thanks! Love AK
Post a Comment