Saturday, September 22, 2007

Penn State vs. Michigan....THE BIG GAME

Yea Yea...I know the logo and words are backwards...This is my shirt that I am wearing today to get geared up for the Michigan game. This is the first game of conference play for us and we are on the road at none other than THE BIG HOUSE. I have alot of pent up anger and frustration when it comes to Michigan, mostly stemming from my gymnastics days where they ALWAYS beat us! So in football when we are 0-8 against them (they DO like to cheat)....it does make it a little nervewrecking to watch. Michgian is not wanting to lose again this year and we are undefeated going in to the game today. AHHH...GO NITTANY LITIONS! Aaron is tailgating at the University of Houston home opener but I could not miss my dear Nittany Lions :) Arkansas plays Kentucky tonight and I am pulling for them as well. For those of you who could care less about football, I apologize for my rant, but had to get it off my chest!

Got up and ran 4 miles this morning...woo hoo. We are currently training for the Houston Half Marathon...isnt until January, but we are trying to train slow and I will see how my body holds up. Hoping to run in the Race for the Cure in two weeks. This Mona Vie stuff I have been taking I think has really started to make a difference in my energy levels. I am going to continue it!

Alright...off to the grocery store to pick up a few things! GO PSU!!!

No comments: