Aunt K, I know you watched Oprah yesterday, but it was a very good show. It had Jenny McCarthy and another actress on it talking about their children who have autism. The stories ALL sound the same it is amazing...it is crazy the prevalence of autism (1 in 150 kids) these days. I never would have thought twice about a vaccine...makes you really wonder though! Anyways, I just wanted to update on my nephew who is making great strides. He is actually in a public school this year and coming home with new and fun songs daily! It is amazing and he is so much fun! I thought I would post some pics of Christian just because! On a side note about the Oprah show, Aunt K, you also noticed how bloated and just blah she looked yesterday :) (I told you these updates would be very intellectual :)
Oh and on another note...my 10 year high school reunion is this weekend! I CANNOT believe it has been ten years. That's why I have these grey hairs I guess! And my class is really livin' it up by going to a bar after the high school football game. Nice...and they will be having a picnic on Saturday. I opted out....for one due to the fact that I am going to be coming home next weekend for the wedding and second, because I think it is going to be pretty lame, the only invite went out on MySpace!
Anyways, work is going fabulous! We are close to getting two HUGE orders from the GA Dept of Education! LOVE IT!
That's all for now!

1 comment:
full agreement on O. discussed already with my mom....i am making the call that she's sick. you read it here first.
i am a huge fan of jenny m. now though. i have her two books (the ones on being a mom and being preggo) and they're great.
Post a Comment