Thursday, September 20, 2007

Surgeries

Just a quick update...Aaron had a mole removed on his calf yesterday....and yes I watched :( We have found a dermatologist who is apparently a huge advocate for mole removals. I mean I would rather be safe than sorry....but he is biopsy happy! I had one taken off my back about a month and a half ago...and now Aaron. Poor Guy...I made him go get his moles checked :). I forgot to take pictures of it...but maybe I will later :)

The other little patient was Christian. He had surgery this morning because he had a hernia. Poor little thing! He is in recovery right now as we speak and everything went fine. Apparently they wheeled him off in a little red wagon to take him into surgery. They said they had to give him a sedative to calm him down initially and that he was super giddy and laughing hysterically. I would have loved to see this! Hopefully he wont be in any pain !

That's about all the updating I have for now!

No comments: