Thursday, January 1, 2009

18 WEEKS & Happy New Year!

2008 is over...can't believe it! Whether we are ready or not 2009 is here! I am very excited for this year. We have so many things to look forward to...one of the biggest obviously being that our baby will be born this year!! :) I am posting my 18 week pictures. Aaron thought that the way I have been standing in the pictures is deceiving so I am putting one up of how I have been standing and a different way that shows off the belly ALOT more!




I feel like I gained 10 lbs this week! I think I know the night where the belly got bigger. It is just nuts this whole thing...just such a surreal experience. I was headed into the shower in these pics so I don't look so hot but here you go!

Foods I am Craving this week:

Caesar salad! Its ridiculous...
Still Grilled Cheese
Still Sprite

We had a nice New Year's Eve. We ended up making some appetizers and dessert and having several people over to our house. It was nice and cozy. Not a party house that was for sure!

I am pumped to watch Penn State play USC in the Rose Bowl this afternoon. I am going to take down our Christmas stuff...which is so sad! I hate putting it all away. Anyways, Happy New Year!

No comments: