Another week down! I feel bigger and bigger almost every day and not just in my stomach! I think my rear end is getting it too :(
Baby is a mango this week...about 6 inches!
I am doing well...I got a call from the doctor today telling me that my thyroid was good. They had taken my blood again last time to make sure that the medicine I am taking was working. They just told me to keep up with the medicine.
I haven't really been having as many cravings. I don't think I have even had a grilled cheese this week! But a caesar salad does still sound good right about now!
Headaches, heart burn and low back pain has been common this week as well!
I am thinking that I am feeling some movement going on in my belly..not too sure, but that is very exciting!
Other than that, not much to report on the pregnancy front!

1 comment:
looking good, mommy! almost halfway done now. :)
Post a Comment