20 WEEKS!!!! I can't believe it...I know I say it every week, but these weeks are just flying by!
Baby is either the size of a cantaloupe or a banana..depending on which site I go to. Apparently it is 6 1/2 inches in length and weighs 10 1/2 oz. So where is all this weight I am gaining?? I weighed myself today and was 3 lbs heavier than I was 4 days ago....frightening! The number on the scale is so high...I have never weighed this much ever! It is crazy because if I ever saw this number at any other time, I would freak!
I did learn a lesson this week...TACO BELL at 9:30 at night DOES not agree with the baby! I hadn't really done much fast food but one night I hadn't eaten dinner and was craving it...but it only amounted to massive heart burn and hardly being able to roll over in bed!
Anyways, I am getting bigger daily I feel like! I have been trying to work out more and more. I am doing light weights and taking walks and doing the elliptical.
That's all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment