Friday, January 23, 2009

MISERABLE :(

That is what pregnant and being sick equals.

I came down with a cough/fever/aches/chills in the span of about 8 hours...it was insane. I was supposed to go out of town Wednesday but had to cancel...and then I was supposed to drive about an hour away for work this morning, but couldn't do it. I can't beat this....I can't sleep through the night...nor can Aaron. And I must add this piece of probably TMI, but anyways, apparently being pregnant makes your bladder really weak...so every time I cough (and if you have ever heard me or my sisters cough, it is pretty loud and deep)I end up peeing, so I have had to resort to period pads! Embarrassing I know, but hey...I can't help it. My coughs are so bad that there are times where I almost throw up, my chest/rib cage/lungs(whatever it is affecting) is/are sore as if I did push ups for hours the day before and all I can supposedly take is Robitussin?? Halls cough drops do not work...I am still sporting a fever....I mean you would think by now, they would have some form of medication that pregnant women could take and it be okay. This just sucks. Anyways, look at what the sweet hubby brought home with the new bottle of Tussin:

1 comment:

Kate Parker said...

so sorry to hear you're sick. not much worse than that combo. feel better soon.