Well 22 weeks down...and apparently the baby is the size of a summer squash (whatever that looks like)...more like, I will SQUASH you. This week's pictures make me look like a cow...however I will still post them :( I just keep getting bigger and bigger! I guess that is the point.
I am finally recovering from being sick. It has been a long process and I am still not 100%, but I feel much better overall!
Cravings:
STEW - my father in law made beef stew while I was sick and I ate if for like 5 meals. I couldn't get enough!
MILK
OJ
MILKSHAKES--also was good this past week, I either wanted hot or cold stuff to make my throat feel better.
I am into organizing the house right now. My mom is coming to visit next week so I am trying to get the house together...we are going to do lots of baby stuff, so should be fun. My sister in law and another girl are coming over this weekend to help with the nursery painting. I am very excited!
ANyways, I am exhausted...that is all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment