We went for our doctor's appointment today and got our "big" ultrasound. It was very cool seeing all that was going on and trying to figure out what was going on in there! We got some pictures, but not as cool and in depth as I thought they would be...still kind of hard to tell what is what...but the most important thing was they said that everything looks great and the baby is average in size.
As for the momma...I have gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks...I can't believe it! I did have some heavier clothes on, but man, that was a shocker! I have even been exercising more than ever! I am going to have to eat better! My blood pressure is still a bit high, but she says as long as it stays consistent, they don't want to change it as the baby would not like that.
So it was very neat...and we go back in another four weeks! It is very exciting :)
I am also posting my 21 week pictures as I am heading out of town tomorrow for a night. I am going to OKlahoma City for work. There is also a pic of us before we headed out to the doctor today!
Thats all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment