Monday, December 29, 2008

Vegas Recap

I never put up the pictures from Vegas...partly because I am not really liking the pics of me right now...but anyways, I am putting up some.

Once we finally got to Vegas Thursday evening, we checked in and were given our VIP keys :) We could use them to get to the front of restaurant/buffet lines. I felt special! We have never been given VIP keys before!!

Vegas was gorgeous at Christmas time...the hotels were immaculately decorated. It was fun getting to see it all!

This trip was much busier with activities than usual. We spent a lot of time with James and Jill (bride and groom) and their families.

I did also get to see two of my former gymnastics teammates. Richelle, the first pic, was a PSU teammate who performs in a Cirque show there in Vegas. She came out and met up with me. It was great to catch up. I also got to see my best friend Courtney and her husband. The four of us went to see Cirque's KA at MGM Grand. We were staying there and Courtney had already booked a room for them there that night. Even though they live there, they sometimes come to the strip and stay over night. We had a great time with them. I learned a bit how to play Roulette.

The wedding was very cute...very much what I expected a Vegas wedding to be like. I thought it was very cute though. While we were in the chapel, a drive thru wedding also took place..that was crazy! I only got one picture of James because we were not allowed to take pics once it started.

Anyways...that is it and I always am looking forward to our next visit to Vegas, but this time it will be awhile!








No comments: