Wow, I really need to update this thing more often...I am sure you want to see more than just my growing belly! ;)
17 Weeks today...can't believe it! I tried using the same outfit to take the picture this week so I can really compare. I am thinking that maybe I was trying to suck in..I feel bigger this week than it looks!
We went to the doctor on Monday, and I have gained 7 lbs so far. My blood pressure is still a bit high, but they dont seem concerned right now. Next appointment we could find out the sex, but we are not going to be finding out. The ultra sound will still be cool though.
What's different this week?
Baby is about 5 inches now and one site says as big as a baked potato...I beg to differ, there are lots of different size potatoes!
Not all that much...still have the cravings for the "meat and potatoes" and aversions to sweets. Never thought I would turn down dessert so often.
BigGER knockers (TMI maybe???)--I really could do without this! While most people love it, I didn't really need them any bigger! I can't even imagine further on down the road!
I have been staying up pretty late! Vegas was awesome as usual, but I have to say being there pregnant is a little more difficult. I will post more on Vegas later. I have some pics as well.
We have Aaron's cousin and our godson staying with us for Christmas so I am adding pictures of us together as well.

1 comment:
you don't even look pregnant!
merry christmas. have a great day!
Post a Comment