Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Vegas Bound!!



We are heading to Vegas tomorrow for our good friend James' wedding! We are staying at Monte Carlo the first night and MGM Grand the other 3 nights. James is getting married on Sunday at the Little Wedding Chapel on the strip....will be cool to see an actual Vegas wedding. I am also very excited because I get to see my best friend and her husband on Saturday night. They live out there but happened to have booked a room at the MGM for that night. She got us military discounted tickets to go see Cirque du Soleil, KA tickets, so we are going to the show with them.

It is supposed to be really cold there, which will be different! But I can't wait to see what Christmas is like in Vegas....I bet it is beautiful!

Anyways, I am off to get some work done.

No comments: