So I am sitting here working (TGIF though) and wishing that my Vegas trip was still coming up! We had a fantastic time as always! The first day, we flew in and got to Vegas by 9:30 am so we just sat around the casino and gambled. We went to dinner that night with my best friend Courtney and her husband, who live out there. They took us to this really cool Tapas restaurant off the strip called Fireflies. The food was great and it was fun to be able to catch up.
Saturday we got up and met up with James and Jill, who are friends from Houston. We made our first trip to In-N-Out Burger, which was good, but not sure about all the hype. We walked around the strip, in and out of casinos. We saw the Palazzo for the first time. We had dinner with them at FIX in the Bellagio that night and then we gambled some more :) Aaron won $200 the first night and he is pretty frugal when it comes to gambling so that was good, however I think we ended up paying for our show with his winnings :)
The last night we were there we saw Mama Mia and James had managed to get us front row seats! Jill and I really enjoyed it, but the guys didn't care for it as much. The last day we headed over to the Buffet at the MGM Grand...we always do a buffet on our last day. It was phenomenal. We also saw some girl win $3000 on a .25 slot machine...maybe one day!!
Overall it was a very fun trip. We didn't lose alot, now we didnt win alot either, but it is always FUN. I know people are like, what is your deal with Vegas? I have no idea how to explain it, but I just love it. It is action and something going on at all times and ALWAYS something to do. Can't help it :)
We are already talking about our next trip :)........
I am home for about 10 days and then I am off to travel a good bit for work. I better enjoy the time home!
ON another happy note...we now have a washer and dryer in our house and the rooms are almost done! YAY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment