Monday, September 29, 2008

Traveling like crazy.....

I have been neglecting my updates. To those of you who I KNOW look so forward to them, I apologize! Anyways, I was in Dallas Thursday through Saturday for a conference. It was not really a productive trip, but I guess you live and you learn when it comes to these things! I was so psyched to get home on Saturday night that I paid $50 to get home 2 hours earlier! I was able to watch Penn State beat Illinois....and now we are #6!!!! We have some tough games coming up though!

I have been enjoying all the TV that has been on...lots of premieres! (Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, 90210, and coming soon, Eli Stone!). It gets exhausting, all this TV!

Anyways, I am heading out of town again on Sunday to Peoria, Illinois for another conference. Luckily I am staying at a hotel that happens to have a casino...how fun! Not looking forward to the actual TRAVELING part though! I also am supposed to go out of town one more time this month and then the entire first week of November..ugh :(

Alright, back to work!

No comments: