Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9/11



What a sad day today...I have been tearing up watching all of the events on TV to remember what happened 7 years ago today (can't believe it has been 7 years). I remember I was at Penn State and I had gone to class that morning and I walk out and I hear people talking about the World Trade Center and so I hurried home to turn on the TV to hear about the tragedies. I just wanted to say that I feel for all of those who lost loved ones that day and thank you to those serving us for our freedom.

Here is a link to the video that my brother in law had put together several years ago. I pretty much emailed out to everyone already, but just in case you didn't get it. You will have to copy and paste it.

http://www.neverforgetneveragain.com/

God Bless America!!

No comments: