Monday, September 8, 2008

Kickin' my own A$$!


This is me after my quasi-Cross Fit Workout. I almost puked..could be due to the fact that I am doing this outside in like 98 degree weather. Oh well, it feels good to workout hard!

3 comments:

Kate Parker said...

Maria -- Crossfit is SO hard!!! Mike loves it...it kills me though. Such a great workout though.

Kate Parker said...

Mike wants to know what you did. He just finished his crossfit for the night.

Maria said...

Tell Mike, I make up my own routine/circuit but I got the ideas from Aaron's cross fit studying :). Tonight I did lunges, shoulder press with the bar and a jump, burpees (ugh), hamstring curls using the swiss ball, calf raises, push ups and upright rows with free weights. I did that circuit twice, then I did 50 jumps in a row and 10 x 10 second handstands (my own addition :) So I kind of make up as I go and what I feel like that day!