Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Hills


Okay, so I just could not resist writing about this after catching up on my DVR last night. I never really watched The Hills until last year. Now this show is the most ridiculous thing ever, however there is some sort of addiction that goes along with it. But seriously, these kids are not living in reality. Lauren, aka LC, is constantly fighting with her girlfriends. I mean, maybe she should try and figure out what her problem is. I am tired of watching the drama with her and Audrina. The whole show is catered around the girls and their pettiness. UGH! And to Heidi and Spencer...GAG. She needs to ditch him, no on second thought, they are actually good for each other. She at least has a job, but what does he do all day? He goes and demands Heidi come out front of her work to bitch about her sister messing up his DVR. Spencer, why don't you try working? She seems to be a little frustrated with that whole situation as well. Oh and how is it that LC is good friends now with Spencer's sister and in the next episode she runs back into Heidi's sister and I am sure they will be BFF. One last rant is LO..first of all she is not cute, in fact she is more on the ugly side (a little harsh, I know...sorry). Where did she come from and why is she such a bitch? She drives me nuts! But if I hate this show so much, or maybe its the girls that I hate so much, why did I tear up when LC and Audrina were "making up" the other night? That is why the show is still on the air....it sucks you in even though it is AWFUL!

Okay, I feel better now.

No comments: