I am sitting here in my hotel room after 3 glasses of wine watching the Democratic National Convention. I just watched Obama give his speech...not going to say anything else about that right now, but believe me I have my opinions!
I had dinner with my boss tonight and we had a great time! It is great catching up, we have had a really great trip out here. I love meeting the people that I am in touch with via phone/email, it is great to finally put a face to a name. I ended up having to get up and do an impromptu talk for about 30 people when my boss was like, "Maria is going to tell you about this.." To be honest, it was the best way to have to do public speaking because there is no time to get nervous!
We are heading out of here at 4:30 in the morning as my boss has a 6:30 flight and I have a 7:15 am flight. I actually should be heading to bed....I don't think that this is far away! Oh and then VEGAS...here we come!
I love my bosses! I love my company and I love being able to help the kids!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment