Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekend in Fayetteville











I haven't been able to update, I am SOO busy with work. We are busy when school starts, so right now, I don't have too much spare time! Anyways, Aaron and I went to Fayetteville, Arkansas last weekend for our friend, Chandra's wedding reception. Chandra and I went to grad school together and she was friends with Aaron as well. She had gotten married in Florida the weekend before, so she was celebrating in Arkansas later. We drove to Dallas on Thursday night and stayed with our friend Keisha. We then headed up to Fayetteville Friday. IT was my first time to the ville in about 3 years, I felt like it was my first time in the city :) Making the drive with Keisha both ways, made it go by a lot faster!

The weekend was SOOOO much fun. Aaron and I stayed with our good friend Matt and his new girlfriend. For as long as I have known Matt, I have not known him to date or to want to even date! But wow, we could not have hand picked a better woman for Matt! I love it! I got to see Matt do all of the things he used to make fun of Aaron for doing for me :) He seems so happy and she is just a cool girl. We really enjoyed it! The reception was very nice as well, Chandra did a great job.

One of the days we went to the Senior Walk on the University of Arkansas campus. Everyone who has graduated from the University gets their name on one of the sidewalks the year that they graduated. Aaron and I were in the same year and it was the first time that we had seen our names. It was very cool and I even got Aaron to kneel down next to his name!

We also went to Doe's Restaurant, which was one of our favorites! We went there the night we got engaged. there were 8 of us that went out. Aaron got to see his old roommate and his wife. We also hung out with a good friend of ours, Chris Bouldin.

One other cool thing we did, was take a picture at the spot we got engaged at. If you can see in the pictures, there is a picture outside with a big tree in it, we are then in a picture in front of the tree. It was fun! One last thing I have not mentioned is that my hubby got glasses, and I LOVE him in them.

We are in town this weekend and then I am heading out to Las Cruces, NM on Wednesday-Friday for work. We then head out to VEGAS baby on the 31st! This is AFTER the FIRST FOOTBALL SATURDAY on the 30th! FOOTBALL SEASON HAS ARRIVED!

No comments: