Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gambling woMAN.....


Last week was a busy week...I spent the first part of the week in LIttle Rock, which by the way, my presentation for FIVE...yes I said FIVE people went well, just wish more people had been there! I just spent the weekend in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was there for work as well, I had the National School Nurse Conference. It was a very fun trip actually. I had never been to Albuquerque, it is a neat little town. I was able to go to the Sandia Casino on Friday night. They have a shuttle that comes to your hotel from the casino, so I caught that and was off to gamble! This place was really cool. I walk in and run right into my Double Diamond Run Slot machine. This is my absolute favorite slot machine in Vegas so I was thrilled to see it there. I played for 5 hours and did not (surprise, surprise!) come out on top! But I did have ALOT of fun! I worked Saturday and then went to dinner with some folks at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico, who we are working with. I worked Sunday as well and then headed back here..I am glad to be back! Looking forward to the holiday weekend!

Oh...the picture is actually from Vegas and is NOT the actual Double Diamond Run Machine that I prefer. :)

No comments: