Well, I am sitting here in Little Rock, in my hotel room the night before I have to give another presentation for work. For some reason the idle time in my room, just makes me crazy with anxiety. All day today at the conference I was completely fine, not nervous, almost excited about giving the presentation tomorrow. But what happens when you just sit in a hotel room at night....and there is NOTHING to watch on TV?? I don't get it...the mind goes wild with negative thoughts and "what ifs" and just silly thoughts. I know I will be fine....I just will be happy to be done ;) I will be working my booth all day and then speaking from 4:00-5:00. I will then head to the airport to head back to Houston. So anyways...just had to vent about the crazy way your mind can mess with you!
I leave again on Friday to go to Albuquerque for another conference, but I will not be presenting at this one, so I am looking forward to this one...never been to Albuquerque before.
They are working on our house renovation this week...which worked out great for me to be out of town because they have turned our water off. I am excited to get back and see what they have done. Aaron said he and his buddy Jason (who did the design for the room) will possibly work on the framing of the room this weekend. Fun Stuff!! I will have to take some "before" pics when I get home.
I also had to give a quick update on Nicholas. He recently had a PET Scan done and apparently there are no active cancer cells in his body right now! They will finish the chemo treatment and do the radiation as planned but as of now he is doing great. Thanks for everyone who has prayed for him and keep them coming!
Alright well I am off to go read or something until I can fall asleep!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's great news!
Post a Comment