Monday, June 9, 2008

Productive Weekend

I really don't have too much to share from the weekend. It was pretty uneventful! We cleaned out our garage and you wonder, well didnt they just move? How could they already need to clean out their garage!!??? Well we had a ton of bins that I never really went through when we moved. I figured I could go through and get rid of stuff. However, what happens when you start going through your childhood??? You want to look at everything!! So Aaron and I stayed outside most of the day trying to get some sun and organizing! We got alot done!

I helped Diane un-wallpaper her walls yesterday...what a process!!!!! I have also been trying to watch all 6 seasons of Sex and the City so I can go see the movie. I can't believe I didn't watch this show when it was on TV! It is total trash, but quite entertaining.

Alright...thats all for now!

No comments: