I must confess....I have the best hubby! He just always does the most thoughtful things! Well we had already discussed NOT getting eachother anything for the anniversary as we had just bought a grill last month (agreeing that this would be our joint anniversary gift). Well he shows up after work yesterday just as the picture above shows....he has two roses in hand. He says, 2 roses for two years. Then he gave me the sweetest card and an ITUNES giftcard! He also said, the other 10 roses are out in the car! So needless to say, I felt pretty bad as I had only gotten him a card!
We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Pappa Deaux (obviously the picture below of us at the table). We picked up a Java Chip from Star Bucks on our way home. Once we got home we watched parts of our wedding video...man it was fun! I wish I could go back and do it again! Then the last thing we did was watch Down with Love, which is the movie we saw on our first date! Oh it was a fun night! Thanks Aaron!

No comments:
Post a Comment