Friday, June 20, 2008

Trying to beat the heat....

Wow its HOT! I just got back from a run...and it;s a good thing that I LOVE to sweat. I definitely am getting my sweat on! Anyways, I am happy that the weekend is here, but I do have a pretty big week ahead of me. I leave on Monday to go to Little Rock. I am working our booth and then I have to give an hour long presentation in a breakout session on Wednesday. I will head back to Houston late Wednesday night and then I head back out to Albuquerque, NM for the National School Nurse's conference. I am looking forward to the New Mexico trip much more than the Arkansas trip. I am hoping to go to an Indian casino while I am in Albuquerque! Should be fun! I have a couple trips in July coming up as well...so busy busy!

I have signed up to be on a committee for the Autism Speaks Walk so I got to go to a free dinner last night to learn about it. My sister in law does it as well, so it is fun to get involved and you get to help plan the event, which is what I love.

Our house renovation is getting started! We just bought our water heater.. we bought one of the new energy efficient tankless ones. We are very excited! I think they are going to start next week when I am gone.

Oh and I am VERY excited as I am getting a pedicure and manicure tomorrow. I got a gift certificate for my birthday so I am ready to go be pampered. Ahhhh....

Well I am sure I will have some good stories to tell while I am out of town. So until then..

No comments: