Tuesday, June 3, 2008

#29!!!




WOW!! 29 years old!! Where did my twenties go??? Aaron and I had a wonderful time gambling in Lake Charles on Friday night. I wouldnt say we were very lucky however! We did not win big, we did not even win small! But we did have fun in the process! We had a nice dinner at Jack Daniels Bar and Grill...and enjoyed a lunch outside by the pool. I have posted a few pics. Unfortunately there are none of me gambling as they are very strict about cameras in there! We were very excited that we enjoyed the place and now knowing it is only 150 miles away, we might be frequenting more often! Thanks for setting this up Aaron..you are the best!

Sunday night, Aaron's family cooked and had people over for the birthday. I picked Frito Pie for his dad to cook. I know if you are not from Texas you probably are wondering what that is....I know I had never heard of it. But basically you put Fritos on the bottom of the bowl and then add chili (I requested it be made with corn) and cheese. It was SOOOO good...we also had corn bread and Texas toast. They got a cake from this place I love as well....we had two other people celebrating birthdays this week so we kind of celebrated them all! It was a very fun birthday, although I am still fighting some kind of allergies/cold!!!



No comments: