

I am finally getting around to this!! Trisha came to visit me for three days and we had such a great time! It was so fun showing her my life here, having her meet lots of people, seeing my house, and of course showing her all of the fabulous restaurants. Now I had to customize an itinerary for Trish cause she likes the basics ;) So I made sure to incorporate things that I knew she would like. We went to a couple Mexican restaurants, did some shopping, watched a church league basketball game, saw Batman, and just hung out. She got to meet my nephew, Christian, who ADORED her! He did a full out sprint down the driveway one night with his arms open to go give her a hug! I had prepped him in advance that she was coming, so he was super excited! It was ALOT of fun. I was so impressed that Trish was willing to travel out to Houston to see me as she doesn't often venture out of Gwinnett County. Thanks for coming TEE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment