Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Belated 4th!






Oh..I just LOVE 3-day weekends, but going back to reality after them is not always fun. We had a very nice holiday weekend. It was pretty low key, but just what I wanted as I have been out of town and am heading back out of town for the next two weekends! We actually did ALOT of house stuff, still trying to get organized and moved in. It is amazing how stuff can just pile up in one room. I then try and clean out that one room by moving stuff to another room. Funny how that works out. Anyways, we felt very productive and I am really trying to get our house in good shape to have my first guest come to visit! It is good incentive to get moving on it!

We had a really cool Fourth of July service at church..it is very uplifting and just a good way to remember all of the people who have fought for our country and gets you in the patriotic spirit! They had a brass quartet (I think that is what you call it), so it was just a really good service! After, they had all sorts of activities for kids, like water slides, jumpy things and of course lunch! They also had an apache helicopter land which was VERY cool to see. So anyways, it was a very fun day!

Aaron and I also went to West Elm yesterday (Mom and Dad had given me a gift card for my bday). They had a vanity there that I really wanted, so we went and picked that up and Aaron put it together. It looks soooooo good in my room and I LOVE it. I have included pics from the weekend.

No comments: