Yep...these are what you think!! JELLIES!!! They are back and guess who has a pair? I cannot believe these are actually back in style. Well I don't even know if I should say they are in style....but for whatever reason, I thought it was necessary to go back to my youth and purchase a pair of jellies. I remember I used to have them in every color! Anyways..had to share :)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Remember these??
Yep...these are what you think!! JELLIES!!! They are back and guess who has a pair? I cannot believe these are actually back in style. Well I don't even know if I should say they are in style....but for whatever reason, I thought it was necessary to go back to my youth and purchase a pair of jellies. I remember I used to have them in every color! Anyways..had to share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow! that does bring back 2nd grade memories for me.
they look uncomfortable...are they??
Post a Comment