Sunday, July 20, 2008

Atlanta....aka Traffic


I have been in Atlanta since Friday. I am here working but enjoying time with the family as well! The part I am not enjoying so much is what you see above. I have had the WORST luck with traffic and getting lost. From the DOT deciding to pave the freeways on the weekend to then trying to detour off the highways to end up directly in a MARTA station...I just cant take anymore!! Anyone who knows me knows my dislike for driving. Not just driving in the city, or driving on the freeway, but driving...PERIOD. SO that part of the trip has not been fun, however the rest of it has been nice. I was able to see the Clarks, some friends of ours that live in Atlanta and then I thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with Trish, the parents, my Aunt Kathy and my cousins, Kate & Meg, and their hubbies Mike and Jamie...oh and of course little Ella! She is a riot! So thanks to everyone for coming out...it was SOO great to see everyone! Thanks for all the great hospitality Mom and Dad!

FYI...all of my pics are from my new blackberry phone now as I broke the camera in Dallas. So there might not be as manY! I know, so disappointing...actually I will probably take more pictures of ridiculous things because I will always have it with me.

Tomorrow night is the last day of my conference and then we are all heading out to dinner, kind of celebrating Sara and Mom's bdays! Just wanted to give Sara a shout out (I know you are going to make fun of me for actually saying "Shout Out" on here!) I know you are SOOO busy and stressed right now! Just know I am thinking of you!

Anyways..off to BED. WORD.

No comments: