

This week I took the 26 week picture on our 5th Wedding Anniversary. This was 3 days after my birthday and one day prior to Abigail's 2nd birthday. We were able to do some celebrating despite the fact that we were trying to pack and get ready to move.
I must also mention that on my birthday, we had a nice evening out. We celebrated just the 3 of us at Macaroni Grill (Mommy's Choice!). On the way home we got in a car accident, nothing major, but not a great way to end the evening. While the damage to my rather new CRV seemed minimal, there was still $4500 worth of damage done to the car. So we are still working on getting that all taken care of. Just another hassle and headache that we had to deal with!
For the anniversary, Aaron brought me 5 roses to represent our 5 years of marriage. We headed out to our traditional little Italian spot and always manage to get the same little private room. It is so cozy and we just love it. We then went and saw the movie Bridesmaids. :) With me being pregnant (AGAIN) on our anniversary and having so much else going on, it was a nice little escape for the night. I must say I CANNOT believe it has been five years already! Time is flying! I have loved every minute with my hubby. He is always there for me and for our little girl and for that I am so appreciative.

No comments:
Post a Comment