
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
30 Weeks
Suddenly I am at 30 weeks. I don't know how I got here...or when it happened. But I AM HERE! In roughly 9 weeks we will be having another baby! I think with all that has been going on, we have not had time to even think about it! So now of course I am frantically trying to create all my to do lists in my head as well as on paper. I am not quite sure that I am going to get it all done, but we will see! A couple items on the list is to get the nursery ready, Abigail a new room, Abigail potty trained, some scrapbooking/digital photo booking and working and trying to get the rest of the house in order. Just a few things! Anyways, here is my 30 week pic (I am feeling LARGE these days). I have been craving hot turkey sandwiches (from Quizno) this entire pregnancy and lately sweets. Like Chocolate chip cookies and brownies. Not a good thing to be craving! I also am including a pic of Abigail from the other night as well.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment