I have joined the ranks of motherhood (x 2 now) and am enjoying every minute! I am a very proud Mama to our precious daughter, Abigail and our sweet little boy, Wesley. Being a mom is the most rewarding job in the world.
We are now at the wedding weekend. It really seems like a whirlwind. But all in all, it was a really nice weekend, seeing lots of great family and friends. It was fun being a part of it all...despite being 7 months pregnant. Trish was a beautiful bride...as well as the most RELAXED bride I have ever seen. Abigail was a fantastic flower girl and the energizer bunny when it came to dancing. She was a riot at the reception. I am going to have to post some videos of this later. I am including some of the pictures from Trish's Bridesmaid's Luncheon and then a couple from the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner below. Unfortunately, I did not take any on the actual wedding night. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment