And for now, hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! We had a very nice, relaxing and productive weekend here in Houston! Some pics below of Abigail sporting her festive shirt. We showed her fireworks on the TV...next year we think we will try the real deal, but between the heat and thinking they may scare her this year, we opted for indoors!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Happy FOURTH!!
Well this is my LAST post that I am creating for today, but the FIRST one that you will be reading I am assuming. Unless you could predict that I decided to recap our last month with 14!!! posts below. I tried to do the best that I could with timing and not leaving too much out! So if you are bored and have a little time on your hands, enjoy the updates below. Make sure to scroll down and start there to stay on track with our timeline :) NOTE TO SELF: NEVER get this far behind again. It is WORK catching up!
And for now, hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! We had a very nice, relaxing and productive weekend here in Houston! Some pics below of Abigail sporting her festive shirt. We showed her fireworks on the TV...next year we think we will try the real deal, but between the heat and thinking they may scare her this year, we opted for indoors!




And for now, hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! We had a very nice, relaxing and productive weekend here in Houston! Some pics below of Abigail sporting her festive shirt. We showed her fireworks on the TV...next year we think we will try the real deal, but between the heat and thinking they may scare her this year, we opted for indoors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment