AHHHH....I don't LOVE going to the doctor's office. Mostly due to the having to get on the scale part. It usually then in turn raises my blood pressure and it just is not a fun thing to do. Anyways, today we went and I didn't gain ANY weight (good thing considering it was 9 lbs last time!) and my BP was the best it has ever been going into the office. I might be able to link that to the awesome prenatal massage that I had today! The doctor also told me that everything looks great...such good reassuring words to hear! Go back in about 2 weeks and then have another (the final) ultra sound in 6 weeks! I can't believe how fast this is going by, especially NOW! It was a lovely visit!
Shower pics are STILLL going to come..I promise! I have been so swamped lately.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment