Wednesday, March 18, 2009

29 WEEKS


Third trimester! I can't believe it.

I am going to post pics from my baby shower ASAP..I finally downloaded them. But I wanted to go ahead and post my 29 Week pic today.

The baby is 15 inches and weight 2 1/2 lbs! Crazy...I feel bigger and bigger every day and the little one is actually starting to get in the way of my regular daily things...i.e., putting on my socks and shoes, shaving, bending over to pick things up, etc.

I had some crazy chicken salad cravings while I was in Atlanta but other than that, I really haven't been wanting anything off the wall. I have still been wanting some chocolate so I did break down and buy some Easter candy.

I head back to the doctor every two weeks now....so going back on Monday!

Thats all for now...shower pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Maria! Coming down to the wire! Enjoy being BIG. It probably sounds wierd but you will miss the little guy moving around in your belly once he's out.
~Nikki