30 WEEKS!!!!! When did I get here??? WOW!!
I think the baby is just growing straight out....!
I am still feeling good...having to frequent the bathroom even more often than before, if that was possible! My bladder seems to be the size of a pea.
The baby is over 15 inches now (that's almost full size...well not technically, but for being in my tummy) and weighs nearly 3 lbs!
I have been having a ridiculous craving for chicken salad since I was in Atlanta for my shower!
Been working on trying to get stuff organized around here and with work to be prepared at any time! Our biggest thing that we need to do now is select our pediatrician. With my decisiveness, this should come easy :( I am attending a Breastfeeding class at the hospital on Friday and Aaron and I will start a prepared Childbirth class the following week for 3 weeks. It's coming so FAST!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment