Well I am a little delayed in posting this. I am sitting here feet up in Atlanta after my baby shower thrown by my mom and sisters..it was VERY nice and it was so good to see so many of my friends and family! I will definitely post more on that later with some pics.
Thought I would try and catch up the "week" pics....28 weeks! Flying by as I always say. I had the glucose test done to make sure I haven't developed gestational diabetes and it came back find, which is good. I did find out I have low iron counts so I am having to take an iron supplement now. Could explain why I have been so tired lately!
My feet have been swelling quite a bit too!
Anyways, I had a really nice day today and will post more on the shower later!

No comments:
Post a Comment