Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Atlanta Shower....FINALLY





I have been so busy with work and such I haven't really had a chance to go through my pictures. I picked a few to share...

SO to sum it up, it was a very nice shower...I want to thank my mom and my sisters for putting it on and making it Great! My mom coordinated most of it from afar as my sister Sara was having surgery in San Francisco. (I hadn't posted on this as I wanted to wait to have the good results---but basically, Sara had a cyst on her ovary that ended up having to be removed. We are all very thankful that everything went well and we got good results!). Sara and Trish were a big part of the shower as well...Trish locally and Sara from afar! They both came up with activities for us to do...Trish had everyone fill out a card with advice and has been mailing me them every so often. They have been so fun to get! Sara created a celebrity/baby matching game and actually SKYPED in to explain it and to watch me open gifts. It was like she was really there! The food was great, the cakes were oh SOOO good and Trish did great on the punch!

It was great to see so many good friends and family members....I got such wonderful things and it was so fun to open all of the fun new stuff for the baby! I appreciate it all so much!

SO overall, it was a great weekend...THANKS AGAIN!

No comments: