Saturday, May 7, 2011

Catching Up

This could probably be the title of every post these days! I was doing so good....for about 2 weeks!

Anyways, ALOT has been going on and is still going on, so I am going to try and do a somewhat brief summary here.

First of all, I will post the 19 week pic (which is now 3 weeks ago). Prior to this picture though, Aaron and I had a nice trip to Las Vegas to enjoy kind of a last getaway by ourselves before Baby #2 arrives. Unfortunately I had a massive head cold the entire time that we were there, so I was not feeling 100%. We still managed to have a great time and got in some relaxation.



If you notice in the picture the suitcase with clothes everywhere, this is one of the reasons I am behind! We went to Atlanta a couple weeks ago to visit. Abigail and I went for an entire week and Aaron joined us at the end of the week. We were able to do some shopping (even ordered my bridesmaid's dress--way too big a size for my liking to fit my 7 month pregnant body--for my little sis' wedding in June) I am sure I never got to posting a congrats on here, so Tee and Gray, CONGRATS! Abigail enjoyed some good quality time with her Nana and Papa...they took her to the Atlanta Aquarium and she loved it.



Abigail also did some swimming with her daddy:



We threw a bridal shower for my sister while in Atlanta...it was good to see a bunch of family and friends and Trish seemed to have a nice time! Sara even skyped in from London.




Aaron and I attended my boss' son's wedding and had a nice night out....thanks to the parents for babysitting! We were able to have a nice dinner with Trish and Gray as well! Our last day in Atlanta was Easter...so we got up and went to church and when we got back, we gave Abigail her Easter Basket. She got lots of nice things from her Nana and her parents, and her Aunt Trish and now Uncle Gray got her ANOTHER Easter basket!





So in a nutshell, that was Atlanta. We had a great time, but it was good to get home after being out of town for 3 weekends in a row. When we returned, Abigail got the stomach flu...FUN stuff. I had her home with me all week and Aaron and I enjoyed some of the flu ourselves. When we got to feeling better we ended up taking Abigail to her first Houston Astros Baseball game. We went with another couple who invited us. She really enjoyed it!



The other BIG thing going on is that we have our house under contract and just put a contract on a new house today! With the new baby coming, we were really just wanting some more space. We are keeping our fingers crossed that both of them go through! I will share pictures of the new house if all works out!

Lastly, here is my 22 week picture. I missed weeks 20 & 21.



Oh and I must include one more picture of our crazy daughter...she is just so much fun right now! We are loving every minute! She wears us out, but we would not have it any other way :)



That is all for now! I will post again soon...HOPEFULLY!

No comments: