Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 23 and More

Well I am updating Week 23 pic a day before Week 24 :)


Really we have ALOT going on right now...just to give you an idea, here is what the next month brings up:

May 20-21 --Garage Sale
May 25 --Big Sis Sara is coming to stay overnight YAY!
May 31 --My birthday
June 3 --Our 5 year anniversary (where did those 5 years go??!!?)
June 4 --Abigail's 2nd Birthday (and somewhere in here we have to plan and put on a party of some sort)
June 6ish --Close on our current house & close on our new house and MOVE (YES WE ARE MOVING)
June 14 --Leave for Atlanta for Trisha's wedding

In between all of this...PACKING, being pregnant and chasing around a toddler! AHHHHH!

So yes we are moving! We still have a few little loose ends to tie up, but over all we think it is pretty much a done deal! We are SOOOO excited to have everything coming together and thrilled to be moving into a brand new house. I am looking forward to setting up the nursery again and getting Abigail into a new Big Girl room! We are really just excited about all we have coming up in the next several months!

So really that is the big update. We are just BUSY BUSY BUSY! Here are a few recent pics.






Abigail finally has enough hair that I can put little bows in it. She doesn't love them YET.


One of the HARDEST things that I have been doing lately is going through alot of my old stuff...gymnastics, Penn State, everything that I have kept over the years. And that is ALOT of stuff! I hate throwing things away. I actually decided to get rid of all my old trophies and so I took a picture of them all with Abigail front and center!

No comments: