



I don't have much time to write but wanted to post my 24 week pic. I also never posted any ultra sound pics so thought I would put those up as well.
We have been extremely busy. Last weekend we held a garage sale and actually did pretty well with it. It was nice to get rid of stuff! Still busy working on getting all of our stuff together to close on both our houses. Getting very excited to move into our new place. We actually went over to our new neighbor's this past weekend for a crawfish broil. They were SOOOO nice so I am looking forward to getting to know them better. We also had a birthday party to go to for one of Abigail's new friends from gymnastics. I am so bummed I didn't take any pictures from the party!
That's all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment